Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

  • MLG Columbus 2016 Day 2

    Cyphex - - Tournaments & Matches

    Post

    FlipSid3 Tactics vs. Mousesports - Real odds: 40% - 60% - Recommended bet: 5% FlipSid3 Tactics FaZe Clan vs. Splyce - Real odds: 75% - 25% - Recommended bet: Skip Team EnVyUs vs. Gambit - Real odds: 50% - 50% - Recommended bet: 7.5% Gambit Cloud9 vs. Gamers2 - Real odds: 45% - 55% - Recommended bet: 5% Gamers2 Ninjas in Pyjamas vs. Luminosity Gaming - Real odds: 40% - 60% - Recommended bet: 5% Ninjas in Pyjamas Fnatic vs. Liquid - Real odds: 70% - 30% - Recommended bet: 5% Liquid Counter Logic G…

  • MLG Columbus 2016 Day 1

    Cyphex - - Tournaments & Matches

    Post

    Ninjas in Pyjamas vs. FlipSid3 Tactics - Real odds: 65% - 35% - Recommended bet: 7.5% FlipSid3 Tactics Luminosity vs. Mousesports - Real odds: 65% - 35% - Recommended bet: 5% Mousesports FaZe Clan vs. Team Liquid - Real odds: 50% - 50% - Recommended bet: 7.5% Team Liquid Fnatic vs. Splyce - Real odds: 90% - 10% - Recommended bet: Skip Team EnVyUs vs. Counter Logic Gaming - Real odds: 65% - 35% - Recommended bet: 5% Counter Logic Gaming Astralis vs. Gambit - Real odds: 70% - 30% - Recommended bet…

  • IEM Katowice 2016 Day 2

    Cyphex - - Tournaments & Matches

    Post

    I'm not entirely confident in E-Frag winning any of their matches, but the odds are very good. Take these matches lightly. We certainly won't have as great of a result as yesterday. Format: - Team 1 (Real odds) Team 2: Recommended bet, Result 1. EnVyUs (60:40) Astralis: Skip 2. E-Frag (30:70) FaZe: Low E-Frag, -2.5% 3. Virtus.Pro (35:65) Astralis: Skip 4. E-Frag (45:55) Tempo Storm: Skip 5. EnVyUs (65:35) Virtus.Pro: Low Virtus.Pro, +7.5% 6. FaZe (65:35) Tempo Storm: Low Tempo Storm, -2.5% 7. En…

  • IEM Katowice 2016 Day 1

    Cyphex - - Tournaments & Matches

    Post

    Format: - Team 1 (Real odds) Team 2: Recommended bet, Result 1. LG (50:50) Na`Vi: Low LG, +2.5 2. Mouz (75:25) Mongolz: Skip 3. NIP (70:30) Mongolz: Low Mongolz, -2.5 4. Fnatic (55:45) LG: Low-Medium LG, +11% 5. Fnatic (65:35) NIP: Skip 6. Mouz (40:60) Navi: Skip 7. NIP (40:60) Navi: Low Navi, +4% 8. LG (75:25) Mongolz: Skip 9. Fnatic (75:25) Mongolz: Skip 10. Mouz (40:60) LG: Low Mouz, -2.5%, sad how mouz choked when 14-8 up. 11. Mongolz (25:75) Na`Vi: Skip 12. Fnatic (65:35) Mouz: Low Mouz, -2…

  • FlipSid3 vs. Tempo Storm - Real odds: 45% - 55% - Recommended bet (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 7.5% - Outcome: +12.5% CLG vs. Vexed - Real odds: 65% - 35% - Recommended bet (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 2.5% - Outcome: -2.5% Cloud9 vs. Renegades - Real odds: 45% - 55% - Recommended bet (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 5% - Outcome: -5% Total outcome: +5% * Probability estimates are low in order to offer a realistic betting prediction.

  • Following the day 1 predictions I've provided for the MLG Major qualifier, I'll continue doing it for day 2. We have almost doubled our starting bankroll in the first day alone. Selfless vs. Tempo Storm - Real odds: 25% - 75% - (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 2.5% - Outcome: -2.5% FlipSid3 vs. Gamers2 - Real odds: 30% - 70% - (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 5% - Outcome: -5% SK vs. CLG - Real odds: 55% - 45% - (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 5% - Outcome: +8.5% Vexed vs. Splyce - Real odds: 65% - 35% - Skip! Odds do no…

  • HellRaisers vs. Liquid - Real odds: 40% - 60% - (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 5% - Outcome: +10% Mousesports vs. YouPorn - Real odds: 75% - 25% - (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 7.5% - Outcome: -7.5% Selfless vs. FlipSid3 - Real odds: 35% - 65% - (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 5% - Outcome: -5% Gamers2 vs. Tempo Storm - Real odds: 60% - 40% - Skip! Odds not in favor of any side. SK vs. Vexed - Real odds: 60% - 40% - (Kelly Criterion / 2) = 7.5% - Outcome: +30% CLG vs. Splyce - Real odds: 75% - 25% - (Kelly Criterion…

  • Rules and Guidelines

    Cyphex - - Announcements

    Post

    Forum rules 1. By using our community forums, you agree to our rules. 2. You may receive 3 warnings before being banned for 30 days. One(1) warning expire after 3 months. 3. You may not insult any other members. 4. You may not post personally identifiable information (addresses, phone numbers, etc.). 5. You may not derail the thread's topic. 6. You may not post links to phishing websites or websites that contain malware. 7. You may not post links to websites that contain inappropriate or illegal…